Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Five for 8/3/12

Today is my birthday! It is hard to believe that I'm actually 34 years old. Inside I often still feel like a kid. I'm glad I'm not though. I wouldn't want to live through those teenage years again, would you? That was a really tough time for me and I wasn't exactly sticking to the straight and narrow. There are so many things I know now that I wish my 13 year old self had known, or at least known better. In that vein, I thought today's Friday Five should be

Five Scriptures for Children to Memorize

1. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

2. Acts 22:16
And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

3. Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

4. Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

5. Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your thoughts!