Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Five for 8/17/12

Today's Friday Five is from Amy! Yay, Amy!

Five simple things to do or say to someone today to make their day:

1) SMILE! Give them a big ole heart felt smile and say hello!!

2) HUG! Give someone a hug today! You never know, that hug may mean the difference between a good and bad day.

3) Say "I'm thinking of you and praying for you." You can give no one a better gift than to bring their name to God.

4) Say "I love you because __________" and fill in the blank with something appropriate for that person.

5) Give someone a compliment. Something simple as "I like your shirt" to "You are my hero". A sincere compliment can make a gloomy day much brighter.


- by Amy
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your thoughts!