Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Five for 8/24/12

This week has been a stressful one for me for a lot of reasons. I hope it hasn't been one for you, but if it has, I thought I'd share...

Five Scriptures for a Peaceful Mind

1. John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

2. Romans 16:20
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

3. Psalms 55:22
Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

4. James 1:2-4
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

5. Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”





- by Erica
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Great verses! I'm sorry to hear that you had a stressful week! Also heard through facebook that you were not feeling well, hence probably some of the stress. So here's wishing you a better week next week - here's to good health and less stress! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your thoughts!