Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Want to Pray for You

I love knowing that we have a Father who longs to hear from us and wants us to ask for His blessings and for His help. 
 
What blessings or help do you need today?
 
How can I specifically pray for you? 
 
Please leave a comment with your prayer request.  If you’d prefer you can send me a private e-mail.
 
It will be an honor for me to lift your name before Him today.


 
“Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”  ~Hebrews 4:14-16

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your love & kindness shown in offering to pray! You don't know how much it means! I am seventeen and in a wonderful and blessed relationship. The young man I have been dating a little over a year is a strong Christian example and a truly good friend. We both work together to serve God and others, but we do struggle with selfishness. I would love for you would pray for us to have focused, pure, selfless hearts as we seek God together and individually.

    Also, I have a few names on my heart that I know could use another effective prayer from a sister: Terry (he is sick; doctors not quite sure, but it could be very bad), Jacob, Ben, Amber (not Christians yet, but still trying to encourage), and Tyler (my cousin who doesn't attend worship, but I am praying for fervently that we might reach him).

    Thank you and may God continue to bless you. Love & blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your thoughts!